What is the problem?
Failure to have and manage data that can be used in UPS-related preventive maintenance scenarios in your business:Electricity Interruption Number and Time Tracking
- UPS Status Information,
- Battery Voltage Monitoring,
- Battery Remaining Charge Time Tracking,
- Electricity Interruption Number and Time Tracking,
- Monitoring of Alarm Situations,
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Energy Tracking,
- UPS Restart and Testing.
- It integrates with the communication panel of the UPS you are using
Information received from the panel is regularly monitored and reported.
- When the remaining charging time falls below the critical level and in case of alarm, the system sends a notification to the relevant persons, the actions defined by the rule-engine are taken.
- Reports of UPS status data (temperature, energy, frequency, voltage, etc.),
- Provides valuable data in the development of preventive maintenance scenarios,
- It plays a decision support role so that its analysis can be made by the relevant units.