What is the problem?
Failure to have and manage data that can be used in generator-related preventive maintenance scenarios in your business:
- Generator Status Information,
- Fuel Tracking
- Generator Battery Voltage Monitoring,
- Generator Oil Pressure Monitoring,
- Number of Electricity and Downtime Tracking
- Monitoring of Alarm Situations,
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Energy Tracking,
- Generator On / Off, remote exercise and generator mechanical status monitoring
- It integrates with the communication panel of the Generators in use.
Information received from the panel is regularly monitored and reported.
- In case of power outage and alarm, the system sends a notification to the relevant parties, and the actions defined by the rule-engine are taken.
- Reports generator status data (temperature, oil pressure, battery, fuel, etc.),
- Provides valuable data in the development of preventive maintenance scenarios,
- It plays a decision support role so that its analysis can be made by the relevant units,