Communication Between Machines
- Watching from far away electricty, water and gas information which machines consumed
- Authorized service’s intervention to machine before breaking down machines
- In factory and operations, following production lines, integration with commercial software
- Tracking of moving machines location
- Making updates of machines’ softwares from far away
- Watching service needs for procuring customers’ satisfaction
- Machines which transfer external data, can be followen
- Remote viewing machines’ needs, services and maintenance periods are transmitted to the producing firm.
- Machine producers becoming different with service that can take inventory based on machine and service planning.
- Service personnel’s field visit, part replacement and customer satisfaction can be reported distance.
- According to machines’ ambient temperature,moisture,working hours can be made improvement.
- Every comitted work is to minimize customer satisfaction,business continuity, and costs.
FOR WHICH SECTOR IS IT SUITABLE?
- Machine producers
- People who want to watch machines’ performances from far away
- Firms that want to measure electrictiy consumption of machines for unit costs
- Firms that want to provide more quality service
- Companies which want to decrease costs of service
- Companies which want to watch machines’ perfomances that produced by these companies